Women. We all have our differences: skin color, eye shape, hair texture, lip shape, and so much more. These qualities make us unique. We have different talents, goals, and aspirations. Some of us have been born into affluent families while others were brought up having less than others.
Our physical appearance may differ and our backgrounds are not all the same, but there are several things we all have in common: strength, beauty, and resilience. No matter our past or whatever we look like, we are all equals. At Your Options Medical, we know that every woman is equally valuable, and each women deserves to be treated as such.
The staff at Your Options is made up of women with different jobs, different pasts, different ethnicities, and different stories. However, each one is committed to the same goal of serving women equally. Each strives to empower and equip our patients with the medical services and information needed when facing an unexpected pregnancy.
Your Options Medical offers women the following services:
- Pregnancy Testing– the first step if a woman thinks she might be pregnant.
- Ultrasound– to visually confirm if there is an actual pregnancy.
- Options Counseling– to offer women time with professionals to discuss their options and to receive answers to their questions about abortion, adoption, and parenting.
When a patient arrives for an appointment at Your Options, one of the first pieces of paperwork she will receive is our Commitment of Care so she knows what to expect from her visit. Items include the following:
- Patients are served in a professional, timely manner.
- Patient information is held in confidence.
- All of our services are provided at no cost and our organization does not benefit financially from your decision regarding your pregnancy.
- Our staff and volunteers offer accurate information about pregnancy so that you will be equipped to make an informed choice regarding abortion, adoption, and parenting.
- Our staff and volunteers will only contact you in the agreed upon manner.
No matter your race, spiritual beliefs, background, etc. you can expect to be treated with respect and dignity at Your Options Medical.